CompanyView More Stories >
Get Cookin' with College GameDay
Some things just make sense together: burgers and grills, chips and dip, and of course, The Home Depot and ESPN’s College GameDay. This football season marks 17 years of bringing the hottest in college football and home improvement ideas directly to your home.
Now more than ever, technology is making it possible to experience the excitement of College GameDay not just at the stadium, but within the comfort of your home. Throw on your college jersey and head to The Home Depot to add these essentials to your game day festivities.
The Home Depot and College GameDay 2019 Playbook:
- Cook your favorite foods with ease using the Pro 575 Wifi Pellet Grill from Traeger. Entertain your guests with the grill’s WiFIRE technology, which lets you monitor and adjust settings through the Traeger app.
- Have a charcoal grill? Load it up with Kingsford Original Charcoal, allowing your guests to enjoy that authentic, smoky barbecue taste when watching the game.
- Stay connected to the game with Google Nest Hub. Voice commands give you real-time updates of the game. You can also blast your school’s fight song on the stereo, ask for tips on making the perfect buffalo chicken dip, or easily see which friends just rang your front door.
- Take the fun outside without disturbing your neighbors, thanks to the Ryobi Bluetooth 2,300-Watt Generator. This quiet gasoline-powered generator is controlled on your phone, so you can easily monitor power consumption and fuel levels while celebrating your team’s big win with your friends.
- When the festivities are over, Bounty Paper Towels have your back. Its Trap and Lock technology absorbs big messes faster, so you can rest and relax after your College GameDay party. You’ve earned it!